1.5K views

I AM SO UPSET W/THE SERVICE I RECEIVED THIS MORNING AT NEW TAMPA CAR WASH, IN NEW TAMPA, FL.THIS PLACE LITERALLY ***!

THEY ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE PLACE AND THE SERVICE IS ***! I ASKED A GUY NAMED JASON TO WIPE DOWN THE INTERIOR OF MY DRIVERS SIDE DOOR AND HE HAD AN ATTITUDE AND SAID THAT WASN'T INCLUDED! HE FLAT OUT REFUSED AND WALKED OFF AND DIDN'T COMPLETE IT! I WENT TO THE MANAGER WHOM DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, BUT YET ASKED ME TO COME BACK.

THE CAR WASH WAS DONE SO SLOPPY AND THE ATTITUDE OF THE EMPLOYEES ARE JUST AS BAD! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE!!

I WILL NOT FORGET THIS SITUATION!

Had an Experience with New Tampa Car Wash?

Comments

Pflugerville, Texas, United States #9937

The first time I used them, they did a complete detail on my truck for a reasonable price.The service and quality they provided was great.

I will be taking my other vehicles in on a regular basis.

They are very clear in what services they offer for a given price.

It sounds like this customer was trying to get extras for free, and is now mad because the business said no.Maybe if you want those services, then you can do like the rest of us and spend the extra couple of dollars they cost.

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more